After carrying out the demolition and decommissioning of the initial building, JK Projects UK was contracted to carry out the construction work on the indoor car park on Duke Street to transform it into a state of the art bowling alley.
JK Projects UK worked comprised of the following:
- Installation of odex piling
- Installation of new drainage and electrical ducts
- Installation of reinforced concrete slab
- Building new reclaimed brick and block walls
- Installation of steel structures, columns, and beams
- Installation of concrete metal deck flooring
- Installation of new pitch roof to the existing building
JK Projects UK’s successful completion of the construction works let to a contract extension to provide interior fit-out work for PINs Liverpool, Duke Street.
- Commercial & Business Development Manager: Stuart Robinson
- Project Manager: Conor King
45 Duke Street,