Due to JK Fabrications Ltd’s continuous growth, we are now seeking experienced Welders and Fabricators who are looking to build on a career, with a leading and diverse company, with exciting projects in the UK and Ireland.
As a welder/fabricator your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Understand technical plans and have good math skills for working out measurements
- Ensure proper measurements are implemented and cut raw materials and ensuring minimum waste
- Ensuring the safe and controlled movement of production parts
- Meeting set targets whilst working on the production line
- Experienced in working with TIG and MIG welding plants
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- At least 2 years of welding experience
- TIG and/or MIG Welding Certification
- Ability to interpret drawings
- Ability to work metalwork machines
- Work on own initiative
- Coded preferable
- Flexibility to work overtime
If you feel this ‘Welders and Fabricators’ role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered, please apply and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail. We wish you every success in your application to join JK Fabrications LTD.