As a Graduate Site Engineer, you will be working with a well-established Mechanical and Construction Engineering Company. We are embarking on a range of new Construction engineering projects throughout the UK and require a Site Engineer to join the site team. You will be responsible for the monitoring and supervision of works carried out on new buildings and the upgrade of the existing buildings that also fall under the project remit.
*Please note this is a contract position but may be extended or made permanent for the successful applicant*
While being a Site Engineer your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Coordination and supervision of multiple site disciplines including work allocation.
- Checking plans and drawings for quantities and accuracy.
- Recording and compiling timesheets and allocation records.
- Ensuring Programme dates are meet and highlighting to site management any issues or forecasted delays.
- Assist in overseeing the construction of buildings from the sub-structure through to hand over.
- Preparation of site reports and quality assurance.
To be considered for the role you will have to have:
- Previous experience in a similar Site Engineer role within the construction industry, placement year, or post qualified.
- Degree level qualification in a related discipline such as Civil/Construction/Structural Engineering.
- Willingness to travel to sites in the UK.
In return you will be offered;
- A competitive Salary.
- Travel Expenses.
- Further Training Opportunities.
- Experience in a fast-moving-paced construction environment.
If you feel this ‘Graduate Site Engineer’ role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered, please apply and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail. We wish you every success in your application to join JK Fabrications LTD.